Each village has its own market. For those who love small Provence market, you are going to enjoy it… Here is a “small” list:
- Apt : Farmer market on Tuesday morning to find local and seasonal products. There is also the biggest Provence market on Saturday morning, a few step from the campsite.
- Isle sur sorgue : 2nd largest market after Apt’s one, it combines flea markets and antique shops on Sunday Morning.
- Bonnieux : Friday morning. A good way to buy regional products, but also to enjoy a splendid view over the surroundings through its high location as well as its architectural heritage that surrounds the market.
- Lourmarin : Make sure to visit the south side of the Luberon on Friday morning, you will find something to savour but also appreciate the charm of this village.
- Saignon : Litlle organic market. It’s definitly worth a stop, on Thursday Morning, at the bottom of the village.
- In the campsite : Twice a week, our local grower Olivier comes on spot to sell his very fresh veggies and fruits as well as some local specialties : olive oil, honey, tapenade…